During our annual year-end tax conversation, Howard Sontag, Chairman, and Nicole Hart, Senior Vice President of Trusts & Estates, answer a number of your most pressing questions including:
- Do I need to call you to take my year-end losses?
- How do I know if I took my RMD?
- Are my taxes going to be higher this year because of tax reform?
- I’m thinking about setting up a retirement plan for my business – what do I need to know?
- When do I need to make my charitable contributions by?
- Do I still need to gift to my kids if I’m no longer subject to estate tax?
- Is there anything I need to do with my estate plan in light of tax reform?
A recording of the call is below and an addendum to the call can be found HERE.
Wealthspire Advisors is the common brand and trade name used by Sontag Advisory LLC and Wealthspire Advisors, LP, separate registered investment advisers and subsidiary companies of NFP Corp.
This information should not be construed as a recommendation, offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to buy a particular security or investment strategy. The commentary provided is for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon for accounting, legal, or tax advice. While the information is deemed reliable, Wealthspire Advisors, LP cannot guarantee its accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose, and makes no warranties with regard to the results to be obtained from its use. © 2019 Wealthspire Advisors