*Please Note: Limitations. Neither rankings nor recognitions by unaffiliated rating services, publications, media, or other organizations, should be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services. Rankings published by magazines, and others, generally base their selections exclusively on information prepared and/or submitted by the recognized adviser. Rankings are generally limited to participating advisers (see participation criteria/methodology). Unless expressly indicated to the contrary, Wealthspire did not pay a fee to be included on any such ranking. No ranking or recognition should be construed as a current or past endorsement of Wealthspire by any of its clients.
Awards, rankings, and other forms of recognition are not indicative of Wealthspire’s or its advisors’ future performance.
- Advisory HQ – Top 10 New York Wealth Managers – 2019-2020 – Awards, Rankings, and Ratings General Disclosure: Each third-party award, ranking, rating or recognition bestowed upon Wealthspire Advisors or its representatives based upon various, unique criteria and methodologies, each of which is provided verbatim below. The firm never pays a fee for inclusion in any such list. Some lists, such as the Advisory HQ, are determined without any input from Wealthspire Advisors and others require completion of an application or survey. Third-party rankings and recognition from rating services or publications are no guarantee of future investment success. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation of the firm.
- Barron’s – Top RIAs – 2019-2022 – Recognized firms were selected based on a questionnaire requesting 56 pieces of data gathered on areas such assets, staffing, revenue, and other firm-level details. There was no charge to be included in this award listing. 50 firms from throughout the United States were selected for this award. Award was expanded to feature Top 100 firms in 2020 using same criteria.
- Citywire – Fastest Growing RIA in NY – 2022 – Citywire uses only publicly reported numbers. Only firms that report having a significant number of financial planning clients were considered to make sure only financial planning-oriented RIAs were considered and not money managers. Citywire only considered RIAs that are not affiliated on a firm level with a broker-dealer or other institution (though their employees may be dually registered). Citywire then looked at growth in 2021 across three categories: percentage growth in AUM, monetary growth in AUM, and percentage growth in employees. Combining these into a single numerical measure of growth the generated their list.
- Crain’s – Notable Women in Finance 2020 – Advisor honorees were selected based on several factors including the level of assets under management, inclusion in reputable advisor rankings and professional certifications and accomplishments. For others, criteria included the potential influence of the honoree’s work on the delivery and quality of financial advice and/or the extent of its innovation. There was no charge to be included in this award listing. Visit www.crainsnewyork.com for more information.
- Financial Advisor Magazine – Top Registered Investment Advisors – 2019-2022 – To be eligible for the ranking, firms must be independent registered investment advisors and file their own ADV statement with the SEC and provide financial planning and related services to individual clients. Firms must have at least $100 million in assets under management as of December 31, 2019 in order to be included in our print edition of Financial Advisor Magazine. Corporate RIA firms and investment advisor representatives (IARs) are not eligible for this survey. A corporate RIA is a registered investment advisor most often formed by a broker-dealer that files an ADV with the SEC. Advisors who are affiliated with the broker-dealer or other entity’s corporate RIA may offer investment advice. They are considered Investment Advisor Representatives (IARs) of the corporate RIA. All assets under management of the IARs are included in the corporate RIA’s ADV filed with the SEC.
- Forbes – America’s Top RIA Firms – 2022 – The Forbes ranking of America’s Top RIA Firms is based on an algorithm, developed by SHOOK Research, of qualitative criteria, gathered through telephone, virtual, and in-person due diligence interviews, and quantitative data. The algorithm weighs factors like revenue trends, assets under management, compliance records, industry experience and those that encompass best practices and approach to working with clients. Portfolio performance is not a criterion due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. Neither Forbes nor SHOOK receive a fee in exchange for rankings.
- Forbes – Best-In-State Advisors and Top Women Advisors – 2020-2023 – Advisors were selected by SHOOK research and chosen based on an algorithm of qualitative data and quantitative criteria, including in-person interviews, industry experience, compliance records, revenue produced, and assets under management. Visit www.forbes.com for more information. There was no charge to be included in this award listing. Visit Investmentnews.com for more information.
- InvestmentNews – Top Fee-Only RIAs – 2022 – InvestmentNews qualified firms headquartered in the United States based on data reported on Form ADV to the Securities and Exchange Commission. To qualify, firms must have met a set of 11 criteria.
- Washingtonian – Top DC Financial Advisors – 2019-2022 – Washingtonian chose their Top Financial Advisors by distributing surveys to hundreds of people who work in the local financial industry along with conducting their own research. The “Top Financial Advisor” names on Washingtonian’s list are the people who received the strongest recommendations.