Wealthspire Advisors has successfully integrated advisors into our organization at every level of experience, and we understand that adding established advisors can be challenging. Having welcomed new advisors through both the acquisition of small RIAs and by lifting out individuals and teams, we believe that having an experienced transition team working behind the scenes makes a world of difference and eases any anxieties about the continuity of high-caliber client service. We also create smooth transitions by integrating advisors and teams who are a close fit for our culture.
The experienced advisors we have hired share the following philosophies:
Internal Department Resources
With 11 offices throughout the East Coast, Midwest, and California, few registered investment advisors offer our size and scale. That, paired with our experience in onboarding advisor teams, creates a suite of integrated back office support:
- Training & Advisor Support: Our staff provides ongoing training and support for advisor software, develops best practices for software use, and serves as centralized subject matter experts so advisors can focus on client service.
- Process Creation: We develop and maintain streamlined processes for client onboarding, updates, and more, collaborating with internal departments to ensure all deliverables are compliance and up to top industry standards.
- Management of Software Relationships: Our team serves as a liason with senior experienced software service teams to expedite service requests.
- Centralized Reporting: We ensure reporting integrity through centralized data reconciliation, maintain a central repository for client reporting, and provide back office support for client reporting needs.
- Custodial Expertise: Our client administration team offers extensive experience with Schwab and Fidelity through their designation as primary custodians of Wealthspire Advisors.
- Back Office Support: Centralized department supports advisor teams and coordinates with custodial service teams
- Flexibility: Practices such as paperless account opening and non-proprietary, open architecture products allow advisors to work in each client’s best interest
- Digital Marketing: Centralized marketing automation allows effective client outreach, ongoing education for advisors, and in-depth reporting on client outreach and engagement.
- Thought Leadership: Department coordination of all advisor-authored content ensures written commentaries are optimized, shared with clients, and promoted through best channels
- Branding Support: Desktop publishing and design support ensures that client deliverables adhere to brand standards and are compliant.
- Client Events: Dedicated event specialists work with local advisor teams to handle logistical details of events as needed.
- In-house general counsel oversees all legal aspects of business
- Centralized contract review ensures timely and uniform practices
- Standardized training of advisors with respect to regulatory developments
- Compliance technology solutions provide efficient delivery of standard compliance procedures
- Integrated benefit coordination for all firm locations
- Ongoing support to employees regarding firm benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and disability benefits
- Centralized hiring, recruiting, and onboarding
- Oversight of employee time and expenses
- Integrated bi-weekly payroll processing
- Subject Matter Expertise: Internal trusts and estates team is comprised of attorneys with years of experience in the field of estate and tax planning, who serve as a resource for advisors and clients.
- In-House Training: Training for advisors on a variety of topics, ranging from basic estate planning to sophisticated tax planning
- Estate and Trust Plan Reporting: Technology and systems designed to capture all relevant information about a client’s estate plan