Learn how we can integrate your practice
Wealthspire Advisors® has successfully integrated advisors into our organization at every level of experience, and we understand that adding established advisors can be challenging. Having welcomed new advisors through both the acquisition of small RIAs and by lifting out individuals and teams, we believe that having an experienced transition team working behind the scenes makes a world of difference and eases any anxieties about the continuity of high-caliber client service. We also create smooth transitions by integrating advisors and teams who are a close fit for our culture.
The experienced advisors we have hired share the following philosophies:
Belief in independent, open architecture investing
Financial advice should lead with planning
Adherence to a high level of client service
Emphasis on proactive communication
Internal Department Resources
With 19 offices throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, and West Coast, few registered investment advisors offer our size and scale. That, paired with our experience in onboarding advisor teams, creates a suite of integrated back office support.
- Training & Advisor Support: Our staff provides ongoing training and support for advisor software, develops best practices for software use, and serves as centralized subject matter experts so advisors can focus on client service.
- Process Creation: We develop and maintain streamlined processes for client onboarding, updates, and more, collaborating with internal departments to ensure all deliverables are compliant and up to top industry standards.
- Management of Software Relationships: Our team serves as a liaison with senior experienced software service teams to expedite service requests.
- Centralized Reporting: We ensure reporting integrity through centralized data reconciliation, maintain a central repository for client reporting, and provide back office support for client reporting needs.
- Custodial Expertise: Our client operations team offers extensive experience with Schwab and Fidelity through their designation as primary custodians of Wealthspire Advisors.
- Back Office Support: Centralized department supports advisor teams and coordinates with custodial service teams
- Flexibility: Practices such as paperless account opening and non-proprietary, open architecture products allow advisors to work in each client’s best interest
Marketing & Communications
- Digital Marketing: Centralized marketing automation allows effective client outreach, ongoing education for advisors, and in-depth reporting on client outreach and engagement.
- Thought Leadership: Department coordination of all advisor-authored content ensures written commentaries are optimized, shared with clients, and promoted through best channels
- Branding Support: Desktop publishing and design support ensures that client deliverables adhere to brand standards and are compliant.
- Client Events: Dedicated event specialists work with local advisor teams to handle logistical details of events as needed.
Legal & Compliance
- In-house general counsel oversees all legal aspects of business
- Centralized contract review ensures timely and uniform practices
- Standardized training of advisors with respect to regulatory developments
- Compliance technology solutions provide efficient delivery of standard compliance procedures
- Integrated benefit coordination for all firm locations
- Ongoing support to employees regarding firm benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and disability benefits
- Centralized hiring, recruiting, and onboarding
- Oversight of employee time and expenses
- Integrated bi-weekly payroll processing
- Subject Matter Expertise: Internal wealth strategy team is comprised of attorneys with years of experience in the field of estate and tax planning, who serve as a resource for advisors and select clients.
- In-House Training: Training for advisors on a variety of topics, ranging from basic estate planning to sophisticated tax planning
- Estate and Trust Plan Reporting: Technology and systems designed to capture all relevant information about a client’s estate plan
Read About Past Successful Integrations
Acquisition adds Key Growth Leadership in Advisor Frank Marzano, strengthens firm’s East Coast footprint New York, September 26, 2023 – …
Expansion into Richmond, VA, strengthens Wealthspire’s established presence in the Atlantic region New York, June 7, 2023 – Wealthspire Advisors, …
Acquisition strengthens Wealthspire’s Northeast footprint New York, March 23, 2023 – Wealthspire Advisors LLC, an NFP company and independent investment …