Samantha serves as a senior associate on the Advisory Technology team, and is based in our West Hartford, CT office. She understands how new technologies can help the firm anticipate client needs, tailor business processes to best serve clients, and ultimately improve efficiencies. She is passionate about researching and implementing innovative digital tools, conducting ongoing training, and providing support.
Sam has been part of the team since 2016, when she joined predecessor firm Private Capital Group as a Marketing and Technology Coordinator before eventually transitioning to her most recent position as Operations Manager. In this role, she focused on maintaining and maximizing the efficiency of the firm, which included projects such as employee training, managing workflow systems, and acting as the resident technology expert.
She earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology and education from the University at Albany, where she was also a member of Kappa Delta Pi – International Honor Society in Education. A Long Island native, Samantha now lives in Torrington, CT with her husband Steven and son Jack.
- Operations Manager at Private Capital Group, LLC
- Client Service / Training & Technology Associate at Private Capital Group, LLC
- Marketing and Technology Coordinator at Private Capital Group, LLC
- Marketing Administrative Assistant at Whiteman Osterman & Hanna LLP
- Receptionist / Administrative Assistant at Whiteman Osterman & Hanna LLP
Education & Credentials
- BA, University at Albany, Psychology & Education
- Notary Public