Kevin joined the firm in 2018 as a Senior Advisor Associate and now serves as a Wealth Advisor in the New York office. Kevin is responsible for investment and financial planning analysis on behalf of clients and works to implement the resulting solutions. He also volunteers regularly with the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA).
- Client Service Associate at HSBC Securities
- Graduate Development Program Trainee at HSBC Bank
Education & Credentials
- BS, University of Florida, Accounting
- MA, University of Florida, International Business
- Certified Financial Planner™