Bill Bockwoldt is a Senior Vice President and Advisor in the San Rafael office.
Bill has over 20 years of corporate development, management, and marketing experience across several high-technology industries. As a founder of a successful software and consulting business and an experienced real estate investor, he understands the unique personal challenges of business ownership. He has engineering and business management degrees and is dedicated to serving clients in the areas of financial and retirement planning, with an emphasis on risk management and sustainability.
Bill has taught children about economics and finance at Junior Achievement of Northern California. He has also participated in Pro Bono Days, which provides the general public with access to financial professionals.
Bill believes that “With good financial education and consistent planning, we can live our best lives.”
- Financial Advisor and Principal at Private Ocean Wealth Management
- Founder at Vibato, LLC
Education & Credentials
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA®)
- MBA, University of California Berkeley – Haas School of Business
- BS, DeVry Institute of Technology, Electrical Engineering
- Current Board Member for the Haas Alumni Association