Craig serves as a member of the Investment Team and is based in the firm’s New York City office. In this role, he supports the broader investment function by researching current and prospective investments, conducting manager due diligence, and supporting advisors in their work with clients.
Craig brings 16 years of industry experience, having worked in various portfolio management and analysis roles before his most recent position as associate director – investment management for Summit Financial. He earned a bachelor’s degree in applied mathematics from William Paterson University, is a CFA® charterholder, and holds a Certificate in Investment Performance Management (CIPM).
Craig resides in New Jersey and enjoys working out, running, and staying active with his wife, two kids, and their dog.
- Associate Director, Investment Management at Summit Financial, LLC
- Vice President, Overlay Portfolio Manager & Product Specialist at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Senior Performance Analyst at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Reconciliation Analyst/Team Lead at PNC Global Investment Services
Education & Credentials
- BA, William Paterson University, Applied Mathematics
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)
- Certificate in Investment Performance Management (CIPM)
- Series 65 license
CFA® AND CHARTERED FINANCIAL ANALYST® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OWNED BY CFA INSTITUTE.
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.