Adeola is a Client Service Associate based in the Fulton, Maryland office, where she supports the office’s advisors by helping to manage client relationships through completing client requests and serving as a point of contact.
Adeola brings a diverse background of work experience, having held several positions within human resources, finance, operations, and customer service. Most recently, she worked as a Client Service Associate for Morgan Stanley, after spending 5 years in other various roles there.
Originally from Nigeria, West Africa, Adeola now resides in Maryland. Outside of work, she enjoys traveling, cooking, fashion, reading, and watching the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Client Service Associate at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Prime Brokerage Trading & Operations Team Lead at Morgan Stanley
- Prime Brokerage Analyst at Morgan Stanley
- Client Onboarding Consultant at Morgan Stanley
- Human Resources & Finance Administrator at Williams Scotsman Headquarters
- Human Resources Assistant at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Education & Credentials
- BA, University of Maryland – Baltimore County, Public Policy and Health Administration
- MBA, University of Maryland – Global Campus, Human Resources