Adeola is a Client Service Associate based in the Fulton, Maryland office, where she supports the office’s advisors by helping to manage client relationships through completing client requests and serving as a point of contact.
Adeola brings a diverse background of work experience, having held several positions within human resources, finance, operations, and customer service. Most recently, she worked as a Client Service Associate for Morgan Stanley, after spending 5 years in other various roles there.
Originally from Nigeria, West Africa, Adeola now resides in Maryland. Outside of work, she enjoys traveling, cooking, fashion, reading, and watching the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Client Service Associate at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Prime Brokerage Trading & Operations Team Lead at Morgan Stanley
- Prime Brokerage Analyst at Morgan Stanley
- Client Onboarding Consultant at Morgan Stanley
- Human Resources & Finance Administrator at Williams Scotsman Headquarters
- Human Resources Assistant at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Education & Credentials
- BA, University of Maryland – Baltimore County, Public Policy and Health Administration
- MBA, University of Maryland – Global Campus, Human Resources
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.