Marc joined the Wealthspire team through the acquisition of Private Capital Group, serving as a Financial Advisor and Investment Advisor Representative since 2004. He specializes in delivering customized investment planning, retirement planning, estate planning, and tax planning solutions that help his clients meet their goals and objectives.
He brings almost three decades of experience as a Certified Financial Planner™ and 35 years as a Certified Public Accountant to his role as an advisor. Previously, he worked in the tax department at CIGNA Healthcare before transitioning to an advisory role at Sagemark Consulting.
Marc is a member of the Connecticut Society of CPAs and is an active member of both the Personal Financial Planning Committee and the Hartford Estate and Business Planning Council. He also serves on the Quinnipiac University Athletic Board.
Marc currently resides with his wife Patty and their two children, Megan and Matthew, in Berlin, CT, and enjoys remaining active through sports in his spare time.
- Financial Advisor/IAR at Private Capital Group, LLC
- Financial Advisor at Sagemark Consulting
- Tax Department at CIGNA Healthcare
- Senior Accountant at Kostin and Rufkess Co CPA
Education & Credentials
- BS, Quinnipiac University, Accounting
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Certified Public Accountant
- FINRA Series 65 license