Steve Branton is a Senior Vice President and Advisor in the San Francisco office.
Steve’s mission is to serve clients as their key thought partner in the design of their financial life plans. From development and through ongoing implementation, he brings his technical expertise and coaching skills to help clients achieve their financial goals and dreams.
An experienced Bay Area financial planner and advisor, Steve has been interviewed by the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Time Magazine, San Francisco Business Times, and other publications, and writes articles on a variety of financial topics, including cross-border planning, crowdfunding, and marriage planning.
- Financial Advisor and Principal at Private Ocean Wealth Management
- Senior Financial Planner at Mosaic Financial Partners
Education & Credentials
- BA, Tulane University, Economics and Latin American Studies
- Southern Methodist University, Certificate in Financial Planning
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Court-Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) for youth in the San Francisco foster care system
- Accredited Domestic Partner Advisor (ADPA®)
- Certified Co-Active Coach (CPCC®)
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation