Mike serves as Brand Manager for Wealthspire, supporting the wider Marketing team by establishing and upholding brand standards, providing training and education to staff, and collaborating with both internal and external parties to deliver on branding needs.
Before joining the team, he spent 14 years as creative director for a DC-based marketing, advertising, and branding agency, overseeing the creation, planning, and execution of creative strategies for a range of global and local clients.
Mike resides in Kensington with his family and dog Bruno, and enjoy playing bass guitar, running, and lending his design experience to various nonprofits outside of work.
- Creative Director at Don Schaaf & Friends, Inc.
- Art Director/Design Director at CDG Solutions, Inc.
- Senior Designer at Eddins, Madison & Spitz, Inc.
- Designer at Theme Lines Communications, Inc.
Education & Credentials
- Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Visual Communications