Mary joined the firm in 2012 as Office Manager for the New York office. She manages office services and supplies and supports the overall team and business. She completed the Master’s in Art Therapy program at George Washington University in Washington D.C. before moving to New York to start a family. She has two wonderful adult children.
- Senior Credit Analyst at HSBC
- Director of Event Programming at Greenwich Library
- Client Services Associate at Miller Motorcars Bentley/Rolls Royce
Education & Credentials
- BA, American University, French Literature
- Certificate of Financial Analysis, NYU School of Professional Studies