Mark joined the team in 2017 through the acquisition of his firm, TriCapital Advisors, where he had worked as an independent fiduciary advisor to high net worth clients and corporate retirement plans. With over thirty years of experience as an investment advisor, Mark recognizes the paramount importance of clearly understanding each client’s investment needs, goals and values and being able to translate those into impactful financial plans and investment strategies. Away from his responsibilities at our offices, Mark works in various philanthropic capacities. He also served as an appointed Trustee and Board Member of the University of Maryland College Park Foundation from 2014-2017. Mark is currently an Independent Trustee for the Steben Select Multi-Strategy Funds.
- President at TriCapital Advisors
- Vice President, Investments at Prudential Securities, Inc.
- Vice President, Investments at E.F. Hutton and Co
Education & Credentials
- BA, Lehigh University, Political Science
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠
- Series 65 license