Lauren joined the firm’s Philadelphia office in 2017 as a director of wealth management. With more than 15 years of experience, she advises several multi-generational high net worth families and family foundations on comprehensive financial planning, estate planning, philanthropic planning, legacy planning, investment management, including impact investing, and family meeting facilitation. She enjoys and values educating younger generations on a wide range of financial topics and collaborates with other professional client advisors to assure a holistic and detailed plan designed to meet each client’s unique goals and objectives. She has found particular joy through exploring the continuum of impact from philanthropy to investments and starting a financial literacy program in local schools.
Lauren is an active volunteer in her community, participating in organizations such as Smeal Mentoring Program at Penn State University, CFP® Board Women’s Initiative, CFP® Mentor program, Temple University’s Women in Finance Program, West Philly Neighbors for Healthy Community Development, and others.
- Director at the Threshold Group
- Associate Director at the Threshold Group
- Senior Analyst at Convergent Wealth Advisors
- Analyst at Convergent Wealth Advisors (former Lydian Wealth Management)
Education & Credentials
- BS, The Pennsylvania State University, Finance
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- 21/64 Certified Advisor
- Philadelphia Five Star Wealth Manager – 2021, 2020, 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015
- Series 65 license