Jacob is an advisor associate in our New York City office, supporting the advisor team in managing client relationships and completing daily incoming tasks and client requests.
He joined the team after serving as a Wealth Management intern in the summer of 2021. Jacob also brings experience in several other internship roles, including positions with the Financial Planning Association, Verizon, and Urban Outfitters. While in school at Penn State University, he was a mentor in the Sapphire Leadership Academic Program and worked as a teaching assistant in macroeconomics.
Originally from Newtown, PA, Jacob currently resides in New York City and enjoys going to the Jersey Shore, staying active, and watching Philadelphia sports outside of work.
- Wealth Management Intern at Wealthspire Advisors
- Financial Planning Extern at Financial Planning Association
- Finance Leadership Development Program Intern at Verizon
- Finance Intern for Construction and Development at Urban Outfitters
Education & Credentials
- BS, The Pennsylvania State University, Finance
- Series 65 license