Carol serves as the first point of contact for clients in the firm’s Delafield, WI office, supporting advisors in managing client relationships and overseeing all office affairs. She has been in financial services for over 20 years, during which she has worked in a variety of roles and earned several industry licenses in insurance and finance.
Outside of the office, Carol spends her time outdoors hiking, cycling, kayaking, playing tennis, and skiing. She also enjoys reading, gardening, cooking, and spending time with her children and grandchildren.
- Client Concierge/Paraplanner at Ameriprise Financial
- Registered Investment Advisor/Insurance Specialist at LPL Financial
- Investment Advisory Representative at LPL Financial
Education & Credentials
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63 and 66 licenses
- Wisconsin Resident Life & Annuity license
- State of Wisconsin Notary Public