As an advisor, Andrew works closely with clients to design, deliver, and monitor goal-based financial plans tailored to each family’s unique retirement, estate, and investment planning needs.
Prior to joining the team, he gained valuable experience in his five years at EisnerAmper.
In addition to the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™️ and the Certified Investment Management Analyst® designations, Andrew also holds a bachelor’s degree in Economics from New York University, where he was also a member of the men’s Fencing team. In his spare time, he enjoys snowboarding, surfing, and giving back to local New York City communities.
- Assistant Vice President – Wealth Strategist at Lenox Wealth Advisors
- Wealth Associate at Lenox Wealth Advisors
- Wealth Advisors Associate at EisnerAmper
Education & Credentials
- BA, New York University, Economics, minor in Business
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™️
- Certified Investment Management Analyst®