Tim Hughes has been with the firm since 2007, originally joining as part of the legacy Highline Wealth Management team. Tim was one of the earliest advisors with Highline and has over nineteen years of experience tailoring to the goals of business owners, families, real estate developers, profit sharing plans, and retirees.
Tim specializes in helping charitably inclined families optimize their philanthropic goals and applying collateralized lending strategies to help business owners and investors bridge uneven cash flow needs. Tim has been quoted in industry publications, and authored articles on donor advised funds, cyber security awareness, and creating a long-term investment roadmap.
In his free time, Tim enjoys traveling with his wife, as well as golfing and exercising. He dedicates time to local volunteer initiatives and helps students from the Madison Investment Fund prepare for careers in finance.
- Managing Director at Bronfman Rothschild
- Director at Highline Wealth Management
- Senior Analyst at Convergent Wealth Advisors (formerly Lydian Wealth Management)
- Investment Advisory Services Manager at Wealth and Tax Advisory Services (now Andersen Tax)
- Associate at Arthur Andersen LLP
Education & Credentials
- BBA, James Madison University, Finance
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Series 65 license