Sara is a client service associate working out of the Madison, WI office. She supports wealth advisors throughout the financial planning process by helping to service and manage client relationships and carry out daily tasks. Before joining the team, she held client service roles at both RBC Wealth Management and TrueWealth Management, where she carried out financial planning research, plan implementation, and client communications. Sara also completed several financial planning internships while in school and attended various industry conferences. In addition to her work in financial planning, Sara enjoys serving her community by volunteering with organizations such as Habitat for Humanity and Relay for Life. Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, Sara now enjoys the white winters in Madison with her husband, Jamie, and rescue dog, Levi.
- Client Associate at RBC Wealth Management
- Client Service Associate at TrueWealth Management
- Intern at Highland Trust Partners
- Intern at Wells Fargo Advisors, The Northshore Group
Education & Credentials
- BS, University of Georgia, Family and Consumer Sciences—Financial Planning Major with an Interdisciplinary Certificate in Entrepreneurship