Based in our San Rafael, CA office, Kadeidra serves as a Senior Vice President on the Trusts & Estates team, supporting family office and UHNW clients and their advisors across the firm.
Kadeidra earned her J.D. from Washington University School of Law and holds a master’s degree in Organizations and Leadership from the University of San Francisco. Working for seven years in the education sector before law school, she started her career in-house at U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management in New York upon graduation, where she advised ultra-high-net-worth clients on effective preservation and transfer of assets. She also worked at a small law firm in Napa, CA before joining Coblentz Patch Duffy & Bass, a high-end boutique in San Francisco, where she practiced for the last five years.
- Associate Attorney, Family Wealth and Litigation at Coblentz Patch Duffy & Bass LLP
- Attorney, Estate Planning Group at Gaw Van Male
- Assistant Vice President, Wealth Management and Family Office at U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
Education & Credentials
- JD, Washington University School of Law
- MA, University of San Francisco, Organizations and Leadership
- BA, Trinity College, American Studies