Kadeidra serves as Senior Vice President, Director of Wealth Strategy – Wealth and Tax Planning. She is a key member of the Family Office Services team and works with ultra-high net worth clients and their advisors to identify complex estate, tax, and wealth transfer strategies.
Kadeidra began her career in-house at U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management in New York, where she advised ultra-high net worth clients on effective preservation and transfer of assets. She also worked at a small law firm in Napa, CA before joining Coblentz Patch Duffy & Bass, a high-end boutique in San Francisco, where she practiced for five years and was named to the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list for Trusts and Estates Law.
Kadeidra lives in her hometown of Oakland, California, with her spouse, Lara (a non-profit executive) and daughter, Ruby.
- Associate Attorney, Family Wealth and Litigation at Coblentz Patch Duffy & Bass LLP
- Attorney, Estate Planning Group at Gaw Van Male
- Assistant Vice President, Wealth Management and Family Office at U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
Education & Credentials
- JD, Washington University School of Law
- MA, University of San Francisco, Organizations and Leadership
- BA, Trinity College, American Studies
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.