Based in our San Rafael, CA office, Kadeidra serves as a Senior Vice President on the Trusts & Estates team, supporting family office and UHNW clients and their advisors across the firm.
Kadeidra earned her J.D. from Washington University School of Law and holds a master’s degree in Organizations and Leadership from the University of San Francisco. Working for seven years in the education sector before law school, she started her career in-house at U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management in New York upon graduation, where she advised ultra-high-net-worth clients on effective preservation and transfer of assets. She also worked at a small law firm in Napa, CA before joining Coblentz Patch Duffy & Bass, a high-end boutique in San Francisco, where she practiced for the last five years.
- Associate Attorney, Family Wealth and Litigation at Coblentz Patch Duffy & Bass LLP
- Attorney, Estate Planning Group at Gaw Van Male
- Assistant Vice President, Wealth Management and Family Office at U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
Education & Credentials
- JD, Washington University School of Law
- MA, University of San Francisco, Organizations and Leadership
- BA, Trinity College, American Studies
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.