Heather serves as Head of Family Office Services, overseeing the firm’s enhanced family office service platform, as well as trust and estate services.
With deep expertise in wealth management and trust services, she joined the team from Rockefeller Capital Management where she was head of trust and family office services, president and board member of its trust companies, and a member of the executive committee. She has extensive experience building and managing teams, working directly with UHNW clients, and as a practicing attorney and philanthropy advisor.
She currently serves as a Leaders Council Member at the UHNW Institute.
- Managing Director – Head of Trust Fiduciary and Family Office Services at Rockefeller Capital Management
- Managing Director – Head of Private Wealth Solutions – Americas at HSBC Private Banking
- Director at PNC Wealth Management
- Attorney – Private Practice – Trusts & Estates
Education & Credentials
- BA, University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- MFA, University of California – Los Angeles, Film/Video and Photographic Arts
- JD, Creighton University School of Law
- LLM, Taxation, University of Florida – Frederic G. Levin College of Law
- Certified Specialist in Planned Giving – University of California, Long Beach
- Member of STEP – Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Board Member – National Woman’s Hall of Fame
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.