Prior to joining the firm in 2014, Nicole’s legal practice was focused on estate and tax planning, fiduciary trust law and non-profit law. In her current role, she draws on this experience to advise individuals and families in a variety of areas, including complex estate and tax planning, special needs and special education planning, and charitable planning. In addition, she oversees the administration of trusts when a firm principal acts as individual trustee. Nicole’s approach to estate and tax planning combines technical expertise with practicality, an ability to communicate complicated concepts in an understandable way, and a passion for helping clients and their families.
- Attorney at White & Case LLP
- Secondment to Goldman Sachs & Co. to advise Goldman Sachs Trust Company, N.A.
- Attorney at Davis & Gilbert LLP
Education & Credentials
- BA, Binghamton University, Philosophy, magna cum laude
- JD, University of Buffalo Law School, magna cum laude