Michael joined the firm in 2017. As Chief Investment Officer, Michael oversees investment research and strategy, and works closely with the other members of the investment committee to enact investment policy changes. Michael has extensive investment experience across multiple asset classes. Most recently, Michael was Head of the Investment Platform at Dynasty Financial Partners, a leading platform for RIAs and hybrid advisors consisting of over 45 teams across the United States. Michael was a member of the firm’s Investment Committee and responsible for formal manager and model portfolio recommendations across equity, fixed income, real assets, hedge funds, and private equity and credit.
- Head of the Investment Platform at Dynasty Financial Partners
- Chief Operating Officer at Citadel (in one of two equity long/short businesses)
- Managing Director & Head at JP Morgan
- Senior Managing Director & Global Head of the Hedge Fund Derivative business at Bear Sterns
- GE Capital
- NationsBank, Foreign Exchange Group
Education & Credentials
- BA, Davidson College, Phi Beta Kappa
- MA, Tufts University, Law and Diplomacy
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.