Joining the firm in 2019 and based in our Potomac office, Inessa brings over 20 years of experience in the wealth management industry, including financial planning, technology, risk management, vendor management, compliance, and operations experience. In her role as Managing Director, Director of Client Operations, she oversees our client operations department at a national level, ensuring streamlined processes and training across all our regional teams. Before joining our team, she served in several senior management positions, most recently as a Chief Operating Officer with myCIO Wealth Partners where she formulated, executed, and managed technology and operations strategies, as well as organized and directed staff roles and responsibilities. Prior to that, she served as the Director of Operations for Convergent as well as the Director of Operations and Compliance at Threshold Group. Inessa’s career path began with a degree in music in Uzbekistan, where she also earned a Master of Arts degree in Education and Performing Art from Tashkent State Conservatory/University of Fine Arts.
- Chief Operating Officer at myCIO Wealth Partners
- Consultant/Director of Operations and Compliance at Threshold Group
- Director of Operations and Compliance at Parentebeard Wealth Management
- Director of Operations – Corporate Solutions at Convergent Wealth Advisors
Education & Credentials
- MA, Tashkent University of the Fine Arts, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Certificate in Modern Economy Studies, Tashkent Economic University, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Executive Program for IT, Chicago Booth School of Business
- Certified Securities Operations Professional
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library Foundation certification
- Series 65 license
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.