Emily joined the firm as a client associate in 2017 after completing her undergraduate degree in Finance at James Madison University. While at JMU, Emily served as a member of the Madison Investment Fund, helping to manage a long-only equity portfolio within the University’s endowment. She spent two summers as an investment banking analyst with Wells Fargo Securities, contributing industry research and modeling pro forma financials for mergers and acquisitions. In November 2018, Emily transitioned to an internal investment role, supporting the firm’s Chief Investment Officer. As a member of this team, Emily is focusing on asset allocation, manager research and due diligence.
She currently serves as Co-President of the Ellevate Network’s Washington DC Chapter, a global professional women’s network, made up of women who are committed to elevating each other through education, inspiration, and opportunity.
- Client Associate at Bronfman Rothschild
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst at Wells Fargo Securities
Education & Credentials
- BBA, James Madison University, Finance
- Certificate in Financial Planning, Georgetown University
- Certified Financial Planner™
- The CFA Institute Certificate in ESG Investing