Chris joined the firm in 2017, bringing with him a decade of experience in the financial industry. After spending a year working with the firm’s investment operations team, Chris transitioned to the position of senior advisor associate, allowing him to work more directly with the financial plans of clients.
Now as an Assistant Vice President and advisor, Chris works to support client relationships, assisting with the development and implementation of financial plans and investment portfolios. In his free time, Chris competes in ultra-endurance events, most recently completing the Ironman Maryland triathlon and JFK50 Ultramarathon. He uses the lessons learned from these events to make sure clients stay on track to achieve their financial goals.
- Investment Operations Associate at Bronfman Rothschild
- Analyst at Graystone Consulting
- Senior Operations Associate at Convergent Wealth Advisors
- Private Banker at Wells Fargo Bank
Education & Credentials
- BBA, Glenville State College, Marketing
- MBA, Mount St. Mary’s University
- Certificate in Financial Planning, Northwestern University
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Series 7, 63, and 65 Licenses