Alia Wagenhoffer joined the firm in 2015 through the acquisition of Highline Wealth Management, where she began her career in 2012. After working with clients for over five years, Alia combined her passion for client service with her interest in technology, and entered a role dedicated entirely to ensuring efficiency in technology platforms. She provides ongoing training and support for advisor suite of software in order to help advisors better utilize the available tools and better serve clients. Her consistent management of various digital platforms, in addition to her membership in the ACE Committee, ensures a high-quality, consistent client experience. In addition to serving on the firm’s Best Practices Committee, Alia also enjoys her active membership in several other organizations, including the Financial Planning Association (FPA), and the Ellevate Network.
- Wealth Advisor at Bronfman Rothschild
- Associate at Highline Wealth Management
- Financial Planning Assistant at Wright Planning
Education & Credentials
- BS, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Finance, summa cum laude
- Certified Financial Planner™