A Digital Advisor Platform with Integrated Planning
Our digital advisor service combines effortless portfolio management with a comprehensive financial plan and a dedicated advisor. Utilizing new technology while preserving the personal relationship at the heart of financial advice, we designed a platform that creates even greater possibilities for you.
Different From Robo Advisors
Unlike one-size-fits-all digital advisors, clients receive a tailored plan at no additional cost and are backed by a CFP® professional as their ongoing advisor contact. Powered by Schwab Institutional Intelligent Portfolios®, “Wealthspire Pathways” offers comprehensive digital reporting tools, including automatic rebalancing and net worth and performance reporting, in addition to virtual meetings and a custom app for mobile access to accounts.
What Sets Us Apart?
A Dedicated Advisor
Unlike many digital advisors who service clients through call centers, we offer a dedicated advisor to each Pathways client, enabling continuity and a high caliber of client service.
The service fee includes an initial financial plan, annual update, and updates for key life events. By directly coordinating our financial planning process within the platform, we enable clients to pick the investment strategy that suits their personal goals and needs.
A CFP Professional
Primary advisors who serve Pathways clients are all Certified Financial Planners™, accredited to upholding high standards of financial planning expertise.
Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.
Who is a Good Fit for our Digital Platform?
If the following describe what you are looking for in advisory service, Pathways is the right fit for you:
- I want personalized financial planning advice from a human.
- I prefer self-administration (think online banking) if it reduces my fees.
- I believe in low-fee investment management via index funds.
- I plan to add incrementally to any portfolio on a regular basis.
- I hate paying transaction fees on small trades.
- I do not need access to margin loans.
- I do not have irrevocable trust accounts.
- I do not need immediate (<24 hrs) transactions or money movements.
- I’m not looking for customized investment options or separately managed accounts.