Sam is a Senior Advisor Associate based in our New York office, supporting advisors by serving as a point of contact for client relationships and assisting them throughout the financial planning process.
Sam brings several years of experience in the industry, including roles with CWM Partners, Carta, Inc., JP Morgan Private Bank, and U.S. Trust.
Originally from India, Sam enjoys exploring new cultures and has lived in 3 different countries, now residing in New York City. In his free time, he enjoys playing squash.
- Senior Associate at CWM Partners
- Manager – Investor Relations at Carta, Inc.
- Associate at JP Morgan Private Bank
- Private Client Associate at U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
Education & Credentials
- MBA, Cornell University
- MS, Texas A&M University, Industrial & Systems Engineering
- BS, MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Mechanical Engineering
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.