Christine serves as a senior advisor associate in our Fulton, MD office, working with advisors to provide clients with comprehensive financial planning and wealth advisory services.
Christine brings over two decades of experience in global wealth management, investing, and business development roles, most recently serving as a portfolio advisor and analyst for Fidelity International in London, specializing in ESG (Sustainable Investing) and Tech sector investments. She also worked in investment banking and equity research at firms including JPMorgan Chase.
Having lived extensively throughout the U.S., Europe, and Asia, Christine now resides in Washington, D.C. In her spare time, she enjoys getting outside and spending time with family, friends, and her Cavalier King Charles spaniel.
- Portfolio Advisor and Analyst at Fidelity International
- Financial Advisor at Beeson & Company
- Business Development Lead & Advisor at the University of Oxford
- Business Development Manager at the Hong Kong International Literary Festival
- Principal & Senior Equity Research Analyst at JPMorgan Chase H&Q, E*Offering, and Robertson Stephens
Education & Credentials
- BA, Yale University, History
- MBA, Stanford University
- Certified Financial Planner Certificate, University of California – Berkeley
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.