In his role as AVP, Client Operations, Tyler oversees the Mid-Atlantic Client Operations team while assisting with day-to-day Client Operations tasks.
Tyler’s previous experience includes twelve years in banking and five in Brokerage Operations. He joined the Wealthspire Advisors team after working on the Broker-Dealer side of Folio Investments, where he served as a Manager of Brokerage Operations for the IRA and Cash Management groups.
A native of northern Virginia, Tyler is originally from Herndon and now resides in Sterling with his family.
- Manager, Brokerage Operations – IRAs at Folio Investments, Inc.
- Retirement Accounts Administrator at SonaBank
- Branch Manager at SonaBank
Education & Credentials
- MA, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Political Science
- BA, Randolph-Macon College, Political Science
- FINRA Series 7 and SIE licenses
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.