As an advisor, Tony works closely with clients leveraging his background in portfolio management and investments to help develop and execute strategies designed to meet the long-term financial goals of clients.
Tony began his career in finance and investments in the U.S. Institutional Equities division of Goldman Sachs, before spending over 16 years in other various industry roles.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Minnesota – Carlson School of Management, an MBA in finance from Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management, along with a Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst® designation.
- Vice President, Asset Manager at Lenox Advisors
- Managing Director, Debt Capital Markets at William Blair
- Director – U.S. Equities Division at Merrill Lynch
- Associate – U.S. Equities Division at Goldman Sachs
Education & Credentials
- BSB, University of Minnesota – Carlson School of Management, Finance
- MBA, Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management, Finance
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst®
CAIA®, CAIA Association®, Chartered Alternative Investment AnalystSM, and Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association® are the exclusive service marks of the CAIA Association
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.