As an advisor, Tony works closely with clients leveraging his background in portfolio management and investments to help develop and execute strategies designed to meet the long-term financial goals of clients.
Tony began his career in finance and investments in the U.S. Institutional Equities division of Goldman Sachs, before spending over 16 years in other various industry roles.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Minnesota – Carlson School of Management, an MBA in finance from Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management, along with a Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst® designation.
- Vice President, Asset Manager at Lenox Advisors
- Managing Director, Debt Capital Markets at William Blair
- Director – U.S. Equities Division at Merrill Lynch
- Associate – U.S. Equities Division at Goldman Sachs
Education & Credentials
- BSB, University of Minnesota – Carlson School of Management, Finance
- MBA, Northwestern University – Kellogg School of Management, Finance
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst®