Tatiana is an advisor based in our Annapolis, Maryland office. As a Certified Financial Planner™ and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, she specializes in providing clients with comprehensive financial planning and assisting individuals who are going through divorce.
An advisor since 2015, Tatiana is an active member of the Maryland Chapter of the Financial Planning Association, and serves on Wealthspire Advisors’ Financial Planning Committee.
- Nexit Strategist and Financial Resident at StratWealth
- Financial Advisor at AXA Advisors
- Account Manager at Gene Dvorkin Insurance
Education & Credentials
- BS, Northeastern University, Finance and Accounting Management, minor in IT
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, and CFP® (with plaque design) in the United States, which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.