Stephen Kepler is a Vice President and Advisor in the San Francisco office.
Stephen thrives when helping families secure their financial futures. He strives to educate and counsel families through challenging financial situations to help them improve their holistic financial wellbeing. After 20 years in equity sales serving institutional money managers, Stephen transitioned to financial planning and wealth management, aligning his personal interests with his professional goals.
Experienced in developing analysis for clients’ long-term capital sufficiency planning, Stephen excels in supporting lifestyle, retirement, philanthropic, and multi-generational wealth transfer decisions. He quickly zeroes in on supporting and refining the elements that build together to form a successful financial plan.
A New Jersey transplant to the Bay Area, Stephen lives in Corte Madera and enjoys spending time with his children, hiking, biking, traveling, and cooking. In addition to serving as an experienced Bay Area financial planner, Stephen is also an avid golfer, and has served on multiple committees at Meadow Club in Marin County.
- Financial Advisor at Private Ocean Wealth Management
- Financial Advisor at Mosaic Financial Partners
Education & Credentials
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®)
- BS, Vanderbilt University, Economics
- Professional Certification: Personal Financial Planning, University of California – Berkeley