Stephanie serves as an Assistant Vice President and advisor in the firm’s New York office, supporting the broader team of advisors throughout the financial planning process and helping to manage client relationships.
Before joining the team, she enjoyed an extensive and successful career at IBM Corporation, holding leadership positions in sales and sales operations where she serviced clients, drove technology and leasing solutions, supported the salesforce, and developed the next generation. In her spare time, Stephanie serves on the Board of FPA MetroNY, does pro bono planning, is a mother of two young adults, and enjoys learning, travelling, theatre, and staying active.
- Vice President, Global Sales Incentives – Quota Transformation and Operations at IBM Corporation
- Vice President, Global Client Infrastructure – Client Sales, Global Markets at IBM Corporation
- Vice President – Americas Product Sales, Systems Division at IBM Corporation
- Director – Worldwide/Americas Competitive Sales, Systems Division at IBM Corporation
- Director – Americas East Sales, Global Financing Division at IBM Corporation
Education & Credentials
- MBA, University of Chicago
- BS, Northwestern University – School of Communication
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®
- Securities Industry Essentials
- Crain’s New York Business 2020 Notable Woman in Finance
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® or CDFA® professionals must develop their theoretical and practical understanding and knowledge of the financial aspects of divorce by completing a comprehensive course of study approved by the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts. CDFA® professionals must have two years minimum experience in a financial or legal capacity prior to earning the right to use the CDFA® certification mark.
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.