Stephanie serves as a senior advisor associate in the firm’s New York office, assisting advisors throughout the financial planning process and helping to manage client relationships.
Before joining the team, she enjoyed an extensive and successful career at IBM Corporation, holding leadership positions in sales and sales operations where she serviced clients, drove technology and leasing solutions, supported the salesforce, and developed the next generation. In her spare time, Stephanie serves on the Board of FPA MetroNY, does pro bono planning, is a mother of two young adults, and enjoys learning, travelling, theatre, and staying active.
- Vice President, Global Sales Incentives – Quota Transformation and Operations at IBM Corporation
- Vice President, Global Client Infrastructure – Client Sales, Global Markets at IBM Corporation
- Vice President – Americas Product Sales, Systems Division at IBM Corporation
- Director – Worldwide/Americas Competitive Sales, Systems Division at IBM Corporation
- Director – Americas East Sales, Global Financing Division at IBM Corporation
Education & Credentials
- MBA, University of Chicago
- BS, Northwestern University – School of Communication
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®
- Securities Industry Essentials
- Crain’s New York Business 2020 Notable Woman in Finance