Joining the team in 2023 through the acquisition of Heron Wealth, Sonia supports advisors by helping them prepare for client meetings, process portfolio changes and reports, gather information, and implement recommendations. She enjoys working closely with clients on an ongoing basis to manage the complexity of their financial lives and educate on the use of planning tools.
Sonia earned a bachelor’s degree in accountancy from Baruch College, where she was recognized by the Sigma Alpha Delta Honor Society for academic excellence, and holds the Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional™ designation.
- Associate Advisor at Heron Wealth
- Client Service Specialist at Source Financial Advisors
- Client Service and Operations Analyst at Avestar Capital
- Private Wealth Associate at Merrill Lynch
- Investor Relations Assistant / Marketing Coordinator at Star Mountain Capital, LLC
- Seasonal Tax Preparer at WeiserMazars LLP
Education & Credentials
- BBA, Baruch College, Accountancy
- Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional™ (FPQP®)
FINANCIAL PARAPLANNER QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL™ and FPQP™ are trademarks of the College for Financial Planning in the United States and/or other countries.
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.