Simi brings 15 years of experience working with clients and wealth advisors to develop, execute, and maintain financial plans that span everything from cash flow planning, retirement, and estate planning, to philanthropy, investment planning, and tax mitigation strategies.
Prior to joining the team, Simi developed her wealth management skills at Wells Fargo and BluePointe Capital.
She earned a bachelor’s degree in International Business from San Jose State University and holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™️ designation. Her deep interest in different cultures and languages has prompted her to travel extensively and fueled her passion for supporting philanthropic causes focused on the developing world, such as the Sankara Eye Foundation, which works to eradicate curable blindness.
- Senior Relationship Manager at Peninsula Wealth, LLC
- Wealth Manager at BluePointe Capital Management
- Associate Investment Manager/Investment Management Specialist at Wells Fargo
- Portfolio Associate at First Republic Private Wealth Management
Education & Credentials
- BS, San Jose State University, International Business
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™️