Rokhand Collins is a Client Service Specialist based in the San Rafael office.
Bay Area Native and Marin County resident Rokhand has dedicated her career to the financial services industry. She is committed and inspired in her work helping people reach their financial goals. She believes that trust comes with time and personal attention to the details, and that as relationships deepen, she can help provide peace of mind and confidence for her clients. After attending college in Switzerland, Rokhand took on roles at Chase, Morgan Stanley (formerly Smith Barney) and most recently Edward Jones. She also previously held FINRA’s General Securities Representative registration (Series 7 & 63).
In her free time, Rokhand enjoys outdoor activities with her family including biking and hiking in the summer and skiing in the winter. She and her family also enjoy traveling together.
- Client Service Specialist at Private Ocean Wealth Management
- Senior Branch Office Administrator at Edward Jones
- Investment Management Assistant at Curtis Brown & Co.
- Registered Sales Assistant at Smith Barney
- Branch Administrator at Chase
Education & Credentials
- MA, Webster University Geneva, Marketing
- BA, Webster University Geneva, Management