Rick currently serves as Executive Vice President, Business Development, and draws on more than 30 years of experience in managing wealth and investments for clients. He was a founding partner of Lenox Advisors and previously served as CEO of Lenox Wealth Advisors. He is a frequent event speaker and is often sought out by various media such as Forbes, Worth, CNN, CNBC, and others for his insights and opinions.
Rick earned his bachelor’s degree in Finance from Lehigh University and a master’s in Real Estate Development from New York University. He also holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation.
Fueled by a passion for giving back to both the financial services industry and his community, Rick serves on the Boards of Covenant House New York, Lehigh University College of Business and Economics, the PGA Foundation, and the Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU). He resides in New York City with his wife of over 20 years and their two daughters.
- Chief Executive Officer at Lenox Wealth Advisors
- Chief Operating Officer at Lenox Wealth Advisors
- Senior Portfolio Manager at Lenox Wealth Advisors
- Senior Vice President, Asset Management at Lenox Advisors
Education & Credentials
- BS, Lehigh University, Finance
- MS, New York University, Real Estate Development
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™