Oliver serves as an advisor based in the firm’s Westport, CT office and is an Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS). He joined the team with over 25 years in financial services, having worked with independent RIAs, regional Broker Dealers, banks and bank trust departments, and family and multi-family offices.
Before coming to Wealthspire, he worked at Bruderman Asset Management, where he served most recently as the interim Chief Market Strategist and Vice Chairman of the Board, and previously as Chief Executive Officer. While concluding his tenure at Bruderman, he simultaneously served as Chief Investment Officer and Chief Market Strategist at EsteV LLC. He has also held leadership positions at Gary Goldberg Financial Services, Trust Company of America, and Neuberger Berman.
Oliver is an experienced global macro market strategist with significant media and corporate communications experience, as well as a published author. Active in the industry and his community, he served on the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women Entrepreneurs Advisory Board, Westport Arts Center Board, and Harvard Business Review Advisory Board, among others.
Originally from Germany, Oliver has resided in Fairfield, CT since 1984 and likes to stay active by playing tennis, scuba diving, and participating in competitive trap and skeet shooting in his free time.
- Vice Chairman of the Board and Chief Market Strategist at Bruderman Asset Management
- Chief Investment Officer at EsteV, LLC
- Chief Executive Officer at Bruderman Brothers / Bruderman Asset Management
- President at Gary Goldberg Financial Services
Education & Credentials
- BS, Bentley University
- Executive Education Courses at University of Pennsylvania – Wharton School of Business
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS)
- FINRA Series 7, 8, 24, 63, and 65 licenses