Nataly is an accomplished senior human resources leader with a distinguished career in the financial services industry. With extensive experience as the Head of HR Americas at UniCredit Bank and Global Head of HR at LionTree Investment Bank, she played a pivotal role in overseeing all aspects of the human resources function within complex industry organizations. She led teams responsible for talent acquisition, employee development and retention, performance management, and employee relations. Throughout her career, Nataly has demonstrated a strong commitment to fostering diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
Nataly’s educational background includes a law degree from Cardozo Law School, a master certificate in Human Resources from Cornell University, and degrees in linguistics and law from Moscow State University. She is also a member of the Society of Human Resource Management and serves as incoming Chair of the Foreign Bank Human Resource Forum.
- Global Director of Human Resources at LionTree LLC
- Head of Human Resources, Americas at UniCredit Bank
- Human Resources Director at Horton Point, LLC
- New York Director at Kaplan Educational Centers
Education & Credentials
- Master Certificate, Cornell University, Human Resources
- LLM, Benjamin Cardozo School of Law
- MA, Moscow State University, Law
- MA, Moscow State University, Linguistics
- BA, Moscow State University, Linguistics
- Member – Society of Human Resource Management
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.