Michele joined the firm in 2011 and serves as both a financial advisor and the Head of Advisor Success for the firm. Michele has over two decades of experience addressing the unique and complex financial needs of high net worth executives, retirees, and families. As an advisor, she has developed a specialty working with clients going through life changes, such as retirement, divorce, and widowhood.
Michele formerly chaired the firm’s Financial Planning Committee and is now a member of the Advisor Council. She also served as co-head of the Potomac, MD office. Previously, Michele was a senior financial advisor with the Global Wealth Management Group at Merrill Lynch where she worked for ten years.
- Director and Principal at Bronfman Rothschild
- Director at Highline Wealth Management
- Senior Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch
Education & Credentials
- BS, George Mason University – School of Management, Marketing
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠
- Series 65 license