Michael joined the firm in 2017 as an advisor associate in our Milwaukee, WI office. Now in his role as a financial advisor, Mike enjoys further collaboration with clients in the financial planning process and being able to implement strategies that help them achieve their goals in each phase of life. He embraces the unique circumstances and challenges that clients of different backgrounds, occupations, and ages have to offer.
Previously, Mike worked at U.S. Bancorp Fund Services as an Alternative Investments Administrator and former Mutual Fund Representative. A graduate of the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point, he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences.
- Advisor Associate at Wealthspire Advisors
- Alternative Investments Administrator at U.S. Bank
- Mutual Fund Representative at U.S. Bank
Education & Credentials
- BA, University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point, Social Sciences
- Series 65 license
- Certified Financial Planner™