Matt is an advisor associate in our Delafield, WI office, supporting the team of advisors by helping to manage client relationships, assisting in ongoing financial planning work, and serving as an additional point of contact for clients.
He joins the team after spending seven years in financial services, most recently working as a registered representative for the Development Corporation for Israel/Israel Bonds where he managed the Wisconsin campaign.
Matt earned his bachelor’s degree in history from University of Wisconsin – Madison and his Juris Doctor from Loyola University Chicago School of Law. He holds FINRA Series 62 and 63 licenses and has been a member of the Wisconsin State Bar since 2014.
He currently resides with his wife, three children, and labradoodle in Glendale where he is active in the Jewish community and his synagogue. In his spare time, Matt enjoys spending time with his family, playing sports, getting outdoors, and fishing.
- Registered Representative at Development Corporation for Israel/Israel Bonds
- Registration Compliance Analyst at Robert W. Baird
- Regulatory Reporting Compliance Clerk at Northwestern Mutual
- Law Clerk at Safer & Stein Law Firm SC
Education & Credentials
- BA, University of Wisconsin – Madison, History & Certificate in Jewish Studies
- JD, Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- FINRA Series 62 and 63 licenses
- Wisconsin State Bar
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.