Martha joined the firm in early 2003. She serves as a senior advisor, working with clients to develop, implement, and oversee solutions that integrate investment, insurance, retirement, tax management, and estate planning into a comprehensive financial/investment strategy.
Prior to her role at Wealthspire, Martha had an active career on Wall Street (Chase Manhattan Bank, Bankers Trust Company – Capital Markets Group, BT Latin America Division, BT Alex Brown, and Oppenheimer) and in Corporate America (Rohm & Haas Co. and GTE).
She is also the author of “The Family Office” chapter in Planning for the Affluent by Richard Mayer and Donald Levy.
Martha is an active volunteer in the community, currently serving as a Director of the Lynde Point Land Trust and as a board member of both the Petey Greene Program and the Zoning Board of Appeals in Connecticut.
- Executive Director at CIBC Oppenheimer’s Private Client Division creating the Wealth Management Alliance (WMA) program, a virtual family office
- Managing Director at Bankers Trust Company/Alex Brown
- Managing Director at BT Brokerage
- Managing Director & Head of Latin America Private Banking Division at Banker’s Trust
- Managing Director and Head of Banker’s Trust Latin America Corporate Finance Department
- Managing Director at Banker’s Trust Capital Markets Group, NY & London
- Manager of International Treasury & Foreign Exchange at GTE Corporation
- Acquisition Analyst/Strategic Planner at Rohm & Haas Company
- Second Vice President at Chase Manhattan Bank
Education & Credentials
- BA, Smith College, Economics,
- MBA, New York University, Finance, with honors
- Author of chapter “The Family Office” in Planning for the Affluent by Donald R. Levy & Jeffrey J. Mayer (2003)
- Crain’s New York Business 2020 Notable Woman in Finance