Marilyn Napoli joined the firm after a long and successful career at well-renowned wealth management firms, including U.S. Trust and Neuberger Berman. Marilyn specializes in working with multi-generation families, providing integrated wealth management services anchored in financial planning. In collaboration with her clients, she develops solutions that enhance their wealth, smoothing intergenerational wealth transitions. She has worked with some of these same families for nearly 20 years, demonstrating both her commitment to the highest level of client service and the value they find in her work.
Over two decades, she has worked with business owners and senior managers, professionals in the fields of medicine, law and financial services, divorcees and educators. As a result, she is well-versed in the practical aspects of the often-complicated retirement plans structured through public companies and private partnerships. In addition, having spent more than a decade structuring planned gifts for the benefit of NYU and Columbia, she has maintained her personal interest in philanthropy and works individually with clients to help them structure their philanthropic priorities and make the gifts that meet these goals in a tax-sensitive manner. She also currently serves as a board member for the Friends of Columbia Secondary School and is a member of the Board of Trustees for YMHA and YWHA of Washington Heights & Inwood.
- Director, Financial Advisor at Bronfman Rothschild
- VP, Senior Client Relationship Officer at U.S. Trust Company, NA
- VP, Wealth Advisor at Neuberger Berman LLC
- Partner, Financial Advisor at Cantor Fitzgerald Wealth Partners
Education & Credentials
- BA, Tulane University, French
- Financial Planning Certificate, NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Series 7, 9, 10, and 66 licenses