Laura joined the firm in 2004 as an experienced advisor and specializes working with people in life transitions. She focuses on helping clients articulate their financial values and beliefs and in understanding their fears and motivations. With that base, Laura partners with her clients to manage risks and create strategies, aligning their values and resources with their unique vision of a fulfilling life.
Throughout her career, she has been actively involved in supporting her community and her profession through many leadership and board positions, as well as in continually developing her own expertise. She holds a special passion for supporting financial literacy in people of all ages and enjoys speaking to groups on related topics.
- Director & Principal at Bronfman Rothschild
- Wealth Management Advisor at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Financial Analyst & Risk Manager at Allstate Insurance
Education & Credentials
- BS, Illinois State University, Finance
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Series 65 license