Kim joined Wealthspire in 2020 along with her previous firm, StratWealth, and serves clients in the Salisbury, Maryland office. Over her 17 years in the financial industry, Kim has served in many roles, and today she is immensely proud to advise a diverse set of clients ranging from young professionals in their 30s to retirees in their 90s. Kim has a passion for helping people understand the world of finance by educating them about how different aspects affect them personally.
A member of the Professional Partners of the Eastern Shore, Kim serves on the Advisory Council for Salisbury University’s Franklin P. Perdue School of Business Department of Economics and Finance, volunteers for Junior Achievement of the Eastern Shore, and serves on the Executive Committee of Shore Leadership. In her free time, Kim loves to spend time with her family, enjoys the beach and traveling. She lives in Salisbury, Maryland, with her husband, Garrett, and their children.
- Senior Advisor at StratWealth
- Partner at StratWealth
Education & Credentials
- BS, Franklin P. Perdue School of Business at Salisbury University, Finance and Business Management, Magna Cum Laude
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- Shore Leadership Class of 2017