Kevin Smith joined the firm in 2018 and has over a decade of experience in the financial services industry.
Kevin brings his thorough experience with the firm’s technology partners to help create Wealthspire Pathways, a hybrid wealth management offering which incorporates a streamlined investment solution focusing on client’s life goals and using personalized financial planning.
Prior to joining Wealthspire Advisors, Kevin worked as Associate Director at Convergent Wealth Advisors, delivering comprehensive advice to high net worth clients, before transitioning to the position of Wealth Strategist at PagnatoKarp.
Originally from Westchester, New York, he currently resides with his wife in Indialantic, FL.
- Wealth Strategist at PagnatoKarp
- Associate Director at Convergent Wealth Advisors
- Client Relationship Manager at Royal Oak Capital Management, LLC
- Client Sales & Service Officer at U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
Education & Credentials
- BS, Bucknell University, Business Administration
- Certificate in Financial Planning, Georgetown University
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Series 65 license