Kevin joined the firm in 2013 as an advisor and now serves as both a Managing Director and Midwest region lead. With over 20 years of experience in wealth management and retirement and financial planning, he has worked with individual high net worth clients, foundations, trusts and corporations. In prior roles, Kevin has developed detailed retirement planning tools to educate clients on retirement readiness and accumulated extensive experience with alternative investments and their application to portfolios. Kevin has served as a member of the firm’s Investment Committee.
- Vice President/Investor/Private Wealth Management at J.P. Morgan
- Manager, Financial Services at Prudential Financial
- Financial Advisor at Wells Fargo Advisors
Education & Credentials
- BS, University of Minnesota Twin Cities, Business and Marketing
- FIVE STAR Wealth ManagerSM (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Series 7, 26, 63, and 65 licenses
- Speaker on topics of investments and economy
*Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, recognition by publications, media, or other organizations, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Wealthspire is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.